Total Citation: 2228
Journal publication: 72
Book chapters: 4
Book editor: 1
Invited lecture: 13
1. P Weerachanchai, Y Wong, KH Lim, TTY Tan, JM Lee, “Determination of Solubility Parameters of Ionic Liquids and Ionic Liquid/Solvent Mixtures from Intrinsic Viscosity” ChemPhysChem, 2014 Accepted Manuscript, DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201402345
2. Wei Wei, Yan Zhang, Rui Chen, Julian Goggi, Na Ren, Ling Huang, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Handong Sun, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Cross Relaxation Induced Pure Red Upconversion in Activator- and Sensitizer-Rich Lanthanide Nanoparticles” Chemistry of Materials 2014, 26, p5183.
3. Yan Fei Ng, Liya Ge, Wen Kiat Chan; Swee Ngin Tan*, Jean Wan Hong Yong, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “An environmentally friendly approach to treat oil spill: Investigating the biodegradation of petrodiesel in the presence of different biodiesels” Fuel, Accepted Manuscript.
4. Yan Zhang, Gautom Kumar Das, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Qing Chi Xu, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, and Subramanian Tamil Selvan,* Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “Smart” Theranostic Lanthanide Nanoprobes with Simultaneous Upconversion fluorescence and Tunable T1-T2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast and Near-Infrared Activated Photodynamic Therapy, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, p12609.
5. Chee Keong Ngaw, Qingchi Xu, Timothy T.Y. Tan*, Peng Hu, Shaowen Cao, Joachim S.C. Loo*, “A Strategy for in-situ Synthesis of Well-defined Core-shell Au@TiO2 Hollow Spheres for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution”, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014, 257, p112-121.
6. Y Zhang, W Wei, GK Das, TTY Tan*, “Engineering Lanthanide-based Materials for Nanomedicine”, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews, 2014, 20 p71-96. (An invited submission)
7. JD Lin, S Yan, QD Huang, MT Fan, YZ Yuan, TTY Tan*, DW Liao, “TiO2 promoted by two different non-noble metal cocatalysts for enhanced photocatalytic H2 evolution”, Applied Surface Science, 2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.05.008
8. Jie Zhao, Xiaohong Lu, Yong Wang, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan *, “Surface-up Constructed Tandem-Inverted Bilayer Cyclodextrins For Enhanced Enantioseparation and Adsorption” , Journal of Chromatography A, 2014, 1343, p101
9. Xiaobin Yao; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan; Yong Wang, “Thiol-ene click chemistry derived novel cationic cyclodextrin chiral stationary phase and its enhanced separation in high performance chromatography”, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014, 1326, p80.
10. Jing Liu, Ziming He, Jingwen Xue and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “A metal-catalyst free flexible and free-standing chitosan/vacuum-stripped graphene/polypyrrole three dimensional electrode interface for high performance dopamine sensing’, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2 (17) p2478. (An invited submission to 2014 Emerging Investigators Theme Issue)
11. Ziming He, Jing Liu, Jianwei Miao, Bin Liu, and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “A one-pot solvothermal strategy for hierarchical microspheres with radially-assembled single-crystalline TiO2-nanorods as high performance photoanode materials in dye-sensitized solar cells”, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2014, 2 (8) p1381.
12. Xiong, G.M., Yuan, S., Tan, C.K., Wang, J.K., Liu, Y., Tan, T.T.Y., Tan, N.S. and Choong, C. (2013) Endothelial cell thrombogenicity is reduced by ATRP-mediated grafting of gelatin onto PCL surfaces. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2 (5) p485.
13. Aswan Al-Abboodi, Jing Fu, Pauline M. Doran, Timothy T.Y. Tan*, Peggy P.Y. Chan*, “Injectable 3D hydrogel scaffold with tailorable porosity post-implantation” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2014 3 (5) p725.
14. Ziming He, Hung Phan, Jing Liu, Thuc-Quyen Nguyen, and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “Understanding TiO2 Size-Dependent Electron Transport Properties of a Graphene-TiO2 Photoanode in Dye-sensitized Solar Cell Using Conducting Atomic Force Microscopy” Advanced Materials, 2013 25 47 p6900.
15. Si Yun Khoo, Hongbin Yang, Ziming He, Jianwei Miao, Kam Chew Leong, Chang Ming Li, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “Enhanced Charge Extraction of Polymer Solar Cell by Solution-Processable Gold Nanoparticles” J. Mater. Chem. C, 2013, 1 (34), 5402 – 5409.
16. Siew Pei Hoo, Qiu Li Loh, Zhilian Yue, Jing Fu, Timothy T.Y. Tan, Cleo Choong, Peggy P.Y. Chan “Preparation of soft and interconnected macroporous hydroxypropylcellulose methacrylate scaffold for adipose tissue engineering” J. Mater. Chem. B, 2013, 1 (24), 3107 – 3117.
17. Jingdong Lin, Peng Hu, Yan Zhang, Meiting Fan, Ziming He, Chee Keong Ngaw, Joachim Say Chye Loo, Daiwei Liao, and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* "Understanding the photoelectrochemical properties of a reduced graphene oxide-WO3 heterojunction photoanode for efficient solar-light-driven overall water splitting". RSC Advances, 2013, 3 (24), 9330 – 9336.
18. Feng Ai, Yong Wang, Hui Chen, Yang Yanhui, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* and Siu-Choon Ng*, Enantioselective separation of dansyl-DL-amino acids and some racemates on “click” functionalized native a-cyclodextrin based sub-2 µm columns, Analyst, 2013, 138 (8) p2289.
19. Peng Hu, Stevin Snellius Pramana, Shaowen Cao, Chee Keong Ngaw, Jingdong Lin, Say Chye Joachim Loo*, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Ions Induced Synthesis of Uniform Single Crystalline Sulphide-based Quaternary Alloy Hexagonal Nanorings for Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution, Advanced Materials, 2013 25 18 p2567.
20. Yang Liu, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan,* Shaojun Yuan and Cleo Choong*, Multifunctional P(PEGMA)-REDV conjugated titanium surfaces for improved endothelial cell selectivity and hemocompatibility, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2013, 1, 157.
21. Magdiel Inggrid Setyawati, Pheng Kian Stella Khoo, Bao Hui Eng, Sijing Xiong, Xinxin Zhao, Gautom Kumar Das, Timothy Thatt-Yang Tan, Joachim Say Chye Loo, David Tai Leong, Kee Woei Ng, Cytotoxic and Genotoxic Characterization of Titanium Dioxide, Gadolinium Oxide and Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) Nanoparticles in Human Fibroblasts, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A 2013 101A, 3 p633-640
22. Xinxin ZHAO, SuXiu NG, Boon Chin HENG, Jun GUO, LwinLwin Ma, Timothy Thatt Yang TAN, Kee Woei NG, Say Chye Joachim LOO, Cytotoxicity of Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles is Shape- and Cell-Dependent, Archives of Toxicology, 2013, 87 (6) 1037-1052
23. Ziming He, Jing Liu, Yan Qiao, Chang Ming Li and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Architecture engineering of hierarchically porous chitosan/vacuum-stripped graphene scaffold as bioanode for high performance microbial fuel cell, Nano Letters 2012, 12 (9) p4738
24. Yan Zhang, Jing Dong Lin, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Tuning sub-10 nm single-phase NaMnF3 nanocrystals as ultrasensitive hosts for pure intense fluorescence and excellent T1 magnetic resonance imaging, Chem. Commun., 2012,48, 10322-10324
25. Yin Xiao; Siu-Choon Ng; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Yong Wang, Recent development of cyclodextrin chiral stationary phases and their applications in chromatography: A review, An invited review article, Journal of Chromatography A 2012 1269 p52.
26. Qing Chi Xu , Yan Zhang, Ziming He, Say Chye Joachim Loo, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, An Efficient Visible and UV Light Activated B-N-codoped TiO2 Photocatalytic Film for Solar Depollution Prepared via a Green Method, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2012 14 (8) p1042.
27. Qing Chi Xu, Yan Zhang, Ming Jie Tan, Yang Liu, Shaojun Yuan, Cleo Choong, Nguan Soon Tan, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Anti-cAngptl4 Ab-conjugated N-TiO2/NaYF4:Yb,Tm Nanocomposite for Near Infrared-Triggered Drug Release and Enhanced Targeted Cancer Cell Ablation” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2012 1 (4) p470.
28. Yan Zhang, Gautom K. Das, Vimalan Vijayaragavan, Kishore K. Bhakoo and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Single-Phase NaDyF4:Tb3+ Nanocrystals as Multifunctional Contrast Agent in High Field Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging, Eur J Inorganic Chemistry, 2012 12 p2044
29. Yong Wang, Feng Ai, Siu-Choon Ng*, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Sub-2 µm Porous Silica Materials for Enhanced Separation Performance in Liquid Chromatography, An invited review article, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1228, p99-109.
30. ZM He, QC Xu, TTY Tan*, Understanding bactericidal performance on ambient light activated TiO2-InVO4 nanostructured films, Nanoscale, 2011, 3 (12), 4977 - 4983.
31. ZM He, GH Guai, J Liu, CX Guo, SCJ Loo, CM Li, TTY Tan*. Nanostructure control of graphene-composited TiO2 by a one-step solvothermal approach for high performance dye-sensitized solar cells, Nanoscale, 2011, 3 (11), 4613 - 4616.
32. Yi Wang, Kean Wang, Cong Guan, Ziming He, Zhisong Lu, Tao Chen, Jing Liu, Xin Tan, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan, Chang Ming Li*, Surface functionalization-enhanced spillover effect on hydrogen storage of Ni-B nanoalloy-doped activated carbon, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36 (21), 13663 - 13668.
33. Qing Chi Xu, Yun Hau Ng, Yan Zhang, Joachim Say Chye Loo, Rose Amal,* and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, A Three-Way Synergy of Triple-Modified Bi2WO6/Ag/N-TiO2 Nanojunction Film for Enhanced Photogenerated Charges Utilization, Chem. Commun., 2011, 47 (30), 8641 – 8643
34. Diana W Vellia; Qing-chi Xu; Kok Hwa Lim; Mahasin Alam Sk; Tuti Mariana Lim; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Experimental and theoretical studies of Fe-doped TiO2 films prepared by peroxo sol-gel method, Applied Catalysis A: General , 2011 401 p98-105.
35. Nan Fu, Peggy P.Y. Chan, Zihao Zhou, Tyson Byrne Jones, Timothy T.Y. Tan, Winston Duo Wu, Sean Xuqi Lin, Xiao Dong Chen, Production of monodisperse epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) microparticles by spray drying for high antioxidant activity retention, International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2011 413 (1-2)413 p155-166
36. Gautom Kumar Das, Yan Zhang, Loyola D’Silva, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Boon Chin Heng, Joachim Say Chye Loo, Subramanian Tamil Selvan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Single-Phase Dy2O3:Tb3+ Nanocrystals as Dual-Modal Contrast Agent for High Field Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging, Chemistry of Materials 2011, 23 (9), pp 2439–2446.
37. Yong Wang, Hui Chen, Yin Xiao, Cheong Hengq Ng, Ting Shan Oh, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Siu Choon Ng*, Facile preparation of cyclodextrin chiral stationary phases via organic soluble catalytic “click” chemistry for enantioseparation of chiral drugs, Nature Protocols 2011 6 p935-942.
38. YuLing Jamie Han, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan, Say Chye Joachim Loo, Utilizing Inverse Micelles to Synthesize Calcium Phosphate Nanoparticles as Nano-Carriers" Journal of Nanoparticle Research 2012, 13 (8) p3441
39. Yin Xiao; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Siu-Choon Ng*, Enantioseparation of dansyl amino acids by Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography Using Cationic b-cyclodextrins as Chiral Additives, Analyst 2011 136, 1433
40. Qing Chi Xu, Diana V. Wellia, Yun Hau Ng, Rose Amal, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Synthesis of Porous and Visible-light-active Bi2WO6/TiO2 Heterojunction Films with Improved Photoelectrochemical and Photocatalytic Performances, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2011 115 , 7419–7428.
41. Qing Chi Xu, Diana V. Wellia, Dai Wei Liao, Tuti Mariana Lim, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of C-N-codoped TiO2 Films Prepared via an Organic-free Approach, Journal of Hazardous Materials 2011 188, 172-180.
42. Xinxin Zhao, Boon Chin Heng, Sijing Xiong, Jun Guo, Timothy Thatt-Yang Tan, Freddy Yin Chiang Boey, Kee Woei Ng, & Joachim Say Chye Loo, In Vitro Assessment of Cellular Responses to Rod-Shaped Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles of Varying Lengths and Surface Areas, Nanotoxicology 2011 5(2): 182–194.
43. Dominik Janczewski, Yan Zhang, Gautom Kumar Das, Dong Kee Yi, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Kishore K. Bhakoo, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan,* And Subramanian Tamil Selvan*, Bimodal Magnetic–Fluorescent Probes for Bioimaging, Microscopy Research And Technique 2011 74 p563-576.
44. Yong Wang; David James Young; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Siu-Choon Ng* "Click" preparation of hindered cyclodextrin chiral stationary phases and their efficient resolution in high performance liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A 2010 1217, 7878-7883.
45. Feng Ai, Laisheng Li, Siu-Choon Ng*, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Sub-1-micron mesoporous silica particles functionalized with cyclodextrin derivative for rapid enantioseparations on Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A 2010 1217, 7502–7506.
46. Yong Wang, David James Young, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Siu-Choon Ng*, Chiral capillary electrochromatography with “click” chemistry derived β-cyclodextrin and permethylated β-cyclodextrin stationary phases, Journal of Chromatography A 2010, 1217, 5103-5108.
47. Boon Chin Heng; Gautom Kumar Das; Xinxin Zhao; Lwin-Lwin Ma; Timothy Thatt-Yang Tan; Kee Woei Ng; Joachim Say-Chye Loo, Comparative cytotoxicity evaluation of lanthanide nanomaterials on mouse and human cell lines with metabolic and DNA quantification assays, Biointerphases Vol. 2010, 5 (3): FA88-FA97.
48. Qing Chi Xu, Diana V. Wellia, Rose Amal, Dai Wei Liao, Joachim Say Chye Low and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Superhydrophilicity-Assisted Preparation of Transparent and Visible Light Activated N-doped Titania Film”, Nanoscale, 2010, 2, 1122-1127.
49. Yin Xiao; Yong Wang; Teng-Teng Ong; Liya Ge; Swee Ngin Tan; David J. Young; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Siu-Choon Ng* ‘Chiral capillary electrophoresis with cationic pyrrolidinium b-cyclodextrin derivatives as chiral selectors’ Journal of Separation Science, 2010 33(12), 797-805.
50. Das, Gautom; Ng, Siu Choon; White, Timothy; Loo, Joachim; D'Silva, Loyola; Padmanabhan, P.; Bhakoo, Kishore; Selvan, S. Tamil; Tan, Timothy Thatt Yang* “Gadolinium Oxide Ultranarrow Nanorods as Multimodal Contrast Agents for Optical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging" Langmuir 2010, 26 (11), pp 8959–8965.
51. Qing-chi Xu, Diana V. Wellia, Mahasin Alam Sk, Kok Hwa Lim, Joachim Say Chye Loo, Dai Wei Liao, Rose Amal and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Transparent Visible Light Activated C-N-F-Codoped TiO2 Films for Self-Cleaning Applications” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2010, 210, 181-187.
52. Xinxin Zhao, Say Chye Joachim Loo*, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan, Peter Peng-Foo Lee, Chit Kay Chu, "Synthesis and Cytotoxic Activities of Chloropyridylimineplatinum (II) and Chloropyridyliminecopper(II) Surface-Functionalized Poly(amidoamine) Dendrimers", Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry 2010 104(2) 105-110.
53. Lai-Sheng Li, Yong Wang, David James Young, Siu-Choon Ng*, Timothy T.Y. Tan* "Monodispersed Submicron Porous Silica Particles Functionalized with CD Derivatives for Chiral CEC" Electrophoresis 2010, 31 378-387.
54. Gautom Kumar Das, Peggy P.Y. Chan, Ailing Teo, Joachim Say Chye Loo, James Anderson, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “ in vitro Cytotoxicity Evaluation of Biomedical Nanoparticles and Their Extracts” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research A, 2010, 93A (1) 337-346.
55. Subramanian Tamil Selvan, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan, Dong Kee Yi and Nikhil R. Jana, Invited feature article “Functional and Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Bioimaging and Biosensing” Langmuir ,2010, 26 (14), pp 11631–11641.
56. Yunxia Zhang, Gautom Kumar Das, Rong Xu* and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, “Tb-doped Iron Oxide: Bifunctional Fluorescent and Magnetic Nanocrystals” Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2009, 19, 3696–3703.
57. Yong Wang; Teng-Teng Ong; Lai-Sheng Li, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Siu-Choon Ng* "Enantioseparation of a novel "click" chemistry derived native b -cyclodextrin chiral stationary phase for high-preformance liquid chromatography" Journal of Chromatography A, 2009, 1216 (12) 2388-2393.
58. Yin Xiao; Teng-Teng Ong; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Siu-Choon Ng*, “Synthesis and application of a novel single-isomer mono-6-deoxy-6-(3R,4R-dihydroxypyrrolidine)- b -cyclodextrin chloride as a chiral selector in capillary electrophoresis” Journal of Chromatography A, 2009, 1216 (6), 994-999
59. Yong Wang; Yin Xiao; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*; Siu-Choon Ng* “Application of Click chemistry based perphenylcarbamated b -cyclodextrin chiral stationary phase in capillary electrochromatography” Electrophoresis, 2009, 30, 1-7.
60. Charlene J W Ng, Han Gao, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Atomic layer deposition of TiO 2 nanostructures for self-cleaning applications” Nanotechnology , 2008, 19, 445604.
61. Yong Wang; Yin Xiao; Timothy Thatt Yang Tan; Siu-Choon Ng“Click chemistry for facile immobilization of cyclodextrin derivatives onto silica as chiral stationary phases” Tetrahedron Letters, 2008, 49 (35), 5190-5191.
62. Gautom Kumar Das and Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* “Rare-Earth Doped and Co-Doped Y 2O 3 Nanomaterials as Potential Bio-Imaging Probe” J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112 (30), 11211–11217.
63. Ankesh Bansal, S. Madhavi, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan* and T.M. Lim* “ Effect of silver on the photocatalytic degradation of humic acid’ Catalysis Today, 2008, 131 (1-4), 250-254.
64. Timothy T. Tan , S. Tamil Selvan, Zhao Lan, Shujun Gao, Jackie Y. Ying “Size Control, Shape Evolution and Silica Coating of Near-Infrared-Emitting PbSe Quantum Dots” Chem Mat, 2007, 19(13), 3112.
65. Yunxia Zhang, Jun Guo, Tim White, Timothy Thatt Yang Tan*, Rong Xu* “Y 2O 3: Tb nanocrystals self-assembly into nanorods by oriented attachment mechanism” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2007, 111(22), 7893.
66. P. Pichat, H. Courbon1, R. Enriquez, T. T. Y. Tan, R. Amal, “Light-induced isotopic exchange between O 2 and semiconductor oxides, a characterization method that deserves not to be overlooked”, Res. Chem. Intermed., 2007, 33 (3–5), 239–250.
67. S. T. Selvan, T. T. Tan, J. Y. Ying, “ Robust, Non-Cytotoxic, Silica-Coated CdSe Quantum Dots with Efficient Photoluminescence ” Advanced Materials , 2005, 17, 1620.
68. T. T. Y. Tan, C. K. Yip, D. Beydoun and R. Amal, “Effects of Nano-Ag Particles Loading on TiO 2 Photocatalytic Reduction of Selenate Ions,” Chemical Engineering Journal: Environmental, 2003 95 pp179-186.
69. T. T. Y. Tan, D. Beydoun and R. Amal, “Photocatalytic Reduction of Se(VI) in Aqueous Solutions in UV/TiO 2 System: Kinetic Modeling and Reaction Mechanism,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2003 107 pp4296-4303.
70. T. T. Y. Tan, D. Beydoun and R. Amal, “Effects of Organic Hole Scavengers on the Photocatalytic Reduction of Se ions,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2003 159 pp273-280.
71. T. T. Y. Tan, D. Beydoun and R. Amal, “Photocatalytic Reduction of Se(VI) in Aqueous Solutions in UV/TiO 2 System : Importance of Stoichiometric Ratio of Reactants on TiO 2 Surface,” Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2003 202 pp73-85.
72. T. T. Y. Tan, M. Zaw, D. Beydoun and R. Amal, “The Formation of Nano-Sized Selenium-Titanium Dioxide Composite Semiconductors by Photocatalysis,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2002 4 pp541-552.
Invited Lectures and Conference 2012-2013
Invited Lectures and Conference 2011 and earlier
26. Qing-chi Xu and Timothy T.Y. Tan*, “Preparation of transparent, porous and visible-light-active Bi2WO6/carbon-sensitized-TiO2 heterojunction bi-layer film” in The International Symposium on Exploring the Frontiers of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, 24th to 26th May 2010, Singapore.
28. Ziming He, Qing-chi Xu and Timothy T.Y. Tan*, “Uniform carbon-sensitized TiO2/InVO4 film with high surface roughness: Visible light photocatalysis and wettability studies” in The International Symposium on Exploring the Frontiers of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, 24th to 26th May 2010, Singapore.
31. Gautom K. Das, Yan Zhang and Timothy T. Y. Tan “Mechanistic Studies of Various Fluorescent Rare-earth Oxides Nanorods” In International Symposium on Advanced, Bio, Nano and Pharmaceutical Science and Technology 2009, Beijing, China 4-6th may 2009.
36. Timothy T. Y. Tan and Gautom K. Das, “Study of Luminescent Rare-Earth Doped and Co-Doped Y2O3 Nanocrystals for Potential Bio-Imaging Applications” 17th International Conference on Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy, Sydney Australia, 27th July – 1st August 2008.
37. Timothy T.Y. TAN, Diana V. Wellia, Tuti Mariana LIM, “Investigation of Nanosized Titania Synthesized via a Modified Sol-Gel Route as Self-Cleaning Surface Materials” 17th International Conference on Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy, Sydney Australia, 27th July – 1st August 2008.
PhotoChemBioMed Lab @ SCBE, NTU