2005 International Conference on
HCI and Humanised Interfaces in
- Graphical and behavioral models of avatars in the Cyberspace,
including 3D body and head visualisation, face expressions,
talking head models, speech-related movements, complex patterns of
movements, human behavior modeling, emotional reactions.
- Perception-related functions of HITs and avatars, including
auditory scene analysis, recognition of sound sources, robust
speech recognition, recognition of people's voices and faces,
recognition of hand gestures, lip reading, biometric techniques.
- Natural Language Processing for interactions with HITs and
avatars, including syntactic processing, cognitive semantic
analysis, text-to-speech generation, speech driven gestures,
chatter bots and other natural language dialog software, prosody
- Cognitive functions for HITs and avatar's minds, including
general knowledge bases, extracting knowledge from data, learning
from structured and unstructured information in the Web,
associative learning, reasoning, mind models, models of user's
- Applications of HITs and avatars in Cyberworlds, including
e-learning applications, playing word games with HITs, web-based
question-answering systems, HIT chatter bots.