Paper Submission for CIS 2006 & RAM 2006|
- Language: Must written in English and describe original research work
- Paper Format: IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file format
- IEEE requires that all papers submitted to the conferences must meet their new PDF compliance requirements.
- Papers that do not conform to the requirements will not be accepted.
- Useful References:
- Paper Layout:
- US Letter size
- Two column format and single spacing
- Font - Times Roman of font size 10
- Paper Length:
- Initial Paper - limited to 6 pages and up to 8 pages maximum, including figures, tables and references
- Camera-ready Paper - limited to 6 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two additional pages is permitted at an extra charge of US$100 per page.
- Deadlines for
- Inital Paper Submission (Extended) - 3 February 2006
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline - 1 April 2006
- On-line submission: Closed
- Requirement for accepted paper:
The authors must register and present their papers in the conference. Only papers that are both registered and presented at the conference will be published
in the conference proceedings. The conference proceedings will be indexed in the IEEE Library and the EI Compendex Database.
- For inquiry, please contact the respective Conference Program Chair:
Session Information for CIS 2006 & RAM 2006|
- Chairpersons & Speakers:
- All are requested to be in their respective session rooms at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of each session.
- Oral Presentation:
- Duration for each oral presentation is 20 minutes
- Every session chairpersons must strictly enforce this limit
- The presenters are requested to keep their presentation within the time limits stated.
- Modes of Presentation:
- Presentations must be carried out using either Microsoft PowerPoint OR Overhead Projector (OHP).
- No slide projector will be provided.
- Presenters may use their own laptops if their presentations require special software or codec.
- For presenters using Microsoft PowerPoint, they are encouraged to bring their files on a
CD ROM or USB flash drive (thumb drive) to upload their files directly onto the laptop or desktop
computer provided in the designated room of the presentation ...
- during the morning registration time 07:30 - 08:15 hrs daily
- during the daily coffee/tea breaks or lunch time