This website does not collect personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Additionally, we may place a 'cookie', a text for the purposes of managing and improving the services on the website, on your computer. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information and we do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you may submit via this site. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to receive cookies you can disable this function in your web browser.
If during your visit you only browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We only automatically collect and store the following information:
- The internet domain (for example, “yourcompany.com” if you use a private internet account or “youruniversity.edu” if you connect from a university domain) and Internet Provider (IP) Address from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system you are using to access our website
- The time and date of your access to our website
- The pages you visited within the website
- If you linked to the Centre for NTS Studies website through another website, the address of that website
If you choose to provide us with personal information (for example, via email or submitting a form with personal information via our website), we use that information to respond to your message.
Posted on: 9/9/2010 9:36:29 AM |
Topic: Other NTS Issues