Selamat Datang, Welcome...
Some of our Recent Publications...
"An Exciton Dynamics Model of Bryopsis Corticulans Light-Harvesting Complex II" J. Phys. Chem. B 125 (4), 1134-1143 (2021). Virtual Special Issue "Yoshitaka Tanimura Festschrift". DOI
"Observing the Fluctuation Dynamics of Dative Bonds Using Two Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy" J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 165-170 (2021). DOI
"Hierarchical Equations of Motion Simulation of Temperature-Dependent Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy of the Chlorophyll a Manifold in LHCII" Chem. Asian J. 15, 1996-2004 (2020). Special Collection for the 50th Anniversary of the Singapore National Institute of Chemistry. DOI.
"Spectral Tuning of Light-Harvesting Complex II in the Siphonous Alga Bryopsis Corticulans and its Effect on Energy Transfer Dynamics" Biochim. Biophys. Acta, Bioenerg. 1861 (7), 148191 (2020). DOI
"Quantum Biology Revisited" Sci. Adv. 6 eaaz4888 (2020). DOI
"Insights into the Mechanisms and Dynamics of Energy Transfer in Plant Light-Harvesting Complexes from Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy" Biochim. Biophys. Acta, Bioenerg. 1861 (4), 148050 (2020). Review Article in the Light Harvesting Special Issue. DOI
"Revealing the Excitation Energy Transfer Network of Light Harvesting Complex II by Phenomenological Analysis of Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectra" J. Chem. Phys. 151 205101 (2019). Special Issue: Ultrafast molecular sciences by femtosecond photons and electrons DOI
"Measuring Ultrafast Spectral Diffusion and Correlation Dynamics by Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy" Chem. Asian J. 14 (22), 3992-4000 (2019). Featured on the front cover of the Special Issue dedicated to the 18th Asian Chemical Congress (ACC). DOI. Special Issue DOI
"Studying the spectral diffusion dynamics of chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b using two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy", Chem. Phys. 527, 110480 (2019). Special Issue: Photosynthetic Light Harvesting: Insights from Multidisciplinary Approaches. DOI
"Temperature Dependence of the Energy Transfer in LHCII Revealed by Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy" J. Phys. Chem. B 123 (31), 6765-6775 (2019). Virtual Special Issue "Hai-Lung Dai Festschrift". DOI
"Measuring the Ultrafast Correlation Dynamics between the Qx and Qy Bands in Chlorophyll Molecules" J. Phys. Chem. B 123 (6), 1359-1364 (2019). DOI
"The effect of laser pulse bandwidth on the measurement of the frequency fluctuation correlation functions in 2D electronic spectroscopy", Chem. Phys. 515, 214-220 (2018). Special Issue: Ultrafast Photoinduced Processes in Polyatomic Molecules: Electronic Structure, Dynamics and Spectroscopy. DOI "Glass formation of a DMSO-water mixture probed with a photosynthetic pigment", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 20, 17552-17556 (2018). (Communications). Listed in 2018 PCCP Hot Articles. DOI "Two-dimensional electronic-Raman spectroscopy", Opt. Lett. 43, 939-942 (2018). DOI "Excitation Transfer and Trapping Kinetics in Plant Photosystem I Probed by Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy" Photosynth. Res. 135, 239-250 (2018). DOI "Simplified Expressions that Incorporate Finite Pulse Effects into Coherent Two-dimensional Optical Spectra", J. Chem. Phys. 147, 144103 (2017). DOI "Two-Dimensional Spectroscopy of Chlorophyll a Excited-State Equilibration in Light-Harvesting Complex II", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 8, 257-263 (2017). DOI
- 10th Dec.2020 Congratulations to Nhut for winning the IAS-EINST pposter award at the Asian Spectroscopic Conference 2020!
- 5th Sep. .2020 We welcome Wee Ze Yu. He will be doing their URECA research projects with us.
- 18th Aug.2020 We welcome Choy Boy and Jia Hao back. They will be doing their URECA research projects with us.
- 13th Apr .2020 We re-welcome Nhut as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to our group.
- 31st Jan. 2020 We bid Xuan farewell. Xuan will be joining Utah State University as a Postdoc Fellow.
- 17th Dec. 2019 Congratulations to Nhut for passing his PhD oral defense!
- 1st Aug. 2019 We welcome Long again to our group again, this time as a PhD student.
- 30th Apr. 2019 We bid Pawel farewell. Pawel will spend some time travelling around the world.
- 18th Feb. 2019 Congratulations to Faisal for passing his PhD oral defense! He will be appointed as a Senior Lecturer at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 14th Jan. 2019 We welcome to our group Pei Rou and Vicente (FYP students, CBC), and Choy Boy (CNYang Scholar) to our group
- 10th Dec. 2018 We bid Adriana farewell. Adriana will be moving to Germany.
- 15th Oct. 2018 We welcome Leng Xuan to our group. Xuan just graduated from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and will be joining the group as a Research Fellow..
- 15th Aug. 2018 We congratulate Zhengyang on his appointment as a Lecturer at NTU CBC !
- 13th Aug. 2018 We welcome Jamie to our group again. She will pursue a MSc degree.
- 26th July. 2018 We welcome Le Duc Viet to our group. Viet just graduated from NTU and will be joining the group as a project officer.
- 9th Feb. 2018 Congratulations to Zhang Cheng for passing her PhD oral defense!
- 5th Feb. 2018 Congratulations to Faisal for winning the Best Oral Presentation at the International Conference on Quantum & Nonlinear Optics 2018 held at Kuala Lumpur.
- 15th Jan. 2018 We welcome to our group Hoang Long (FYP student, PAP), and Jamie (FYP student, CBC) to our group.
- PhD student positions are available. Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in either Physics or Chemistry.
For more information, please contact Howe-Siang Tan.