Industrial Postgraduate Programme (IPP) PhD Scholarship
- Projects-1: "Real-time Hardware/Software Image Co-processing for High-speed High-resolution Camera", Leica Instruments (SG) Pte Ltd
- Projects-2: "CMOS Image Sensor with on-chip High Speed Motion Detection and Regional Capturing", STMicroelectronics Singapore
- Background knowledge on Integrated Circuit design flow
- Good communication skill
- Open to Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents, with Master degree graduated in Electronics or Microelectronics
1) Hiring one Research Associate/Engineer with expertise in Real-time Computer Vision
Design and implement hardware-oriented algorithms for object categorization.
2) Hiring one Research Associate/Project officer/Engineer with expertise in FPGA/PCB Design
PCB design for mixed-signal IC (<500Mhz) testing platform; C/C++ programming; FPGA/CPLD design using Verilog; Documentation and user guide.
Qualified students are encouraged to apply for admission into my Ph.D. or Master degree programs. Possible research areas include: low power mixed-signal IC design for sensors, bio-inspired recognition algorithm design and VLSI implementation. Upon completion of the program, the student will be equipped with experience of the whole VLSI prototyping process which consists in HDL/SPICE simulation, layout, PCB design, testing (data acquisition and analysis).
The requirements for a prospective student are:
1) good academic record.
2) relevant research/development experience (undergraduate student should have a final year project in the area of circuits and system).
3) good English communication skills.
*** successful tape-out and chip-testing experience will be a plus ***