2016 International Conference on CYBERWORLDS

Visa to China

Foreign nationals who wish to travel to China must be in possession of a visa (unless they are nationals from countries which make the deal of the Agreements on Mutual Visa Exemption between the P.R. China and Foreign Countries ) in order to cross external borders for stays in the China Area of no more than one months (30 days) from the next date of entry into the China Area.
If you want to know whether you need a Chinese visa, please click the following link: http://www.visaforchina.org/SGP_EN/generalinformation/visaknowledge/258911.shtml
In order to know the requirements needed to get a China Visa, you should contact the China Embassy in your country. Please visit:

Cyberworlds 2016 Invitation Letter to Apply for a Visa
From the conference Technical Secretariat, we will issue the invitation letter requested by Embassies on condition that the applicant has already registered for the conference and paid the registration fee.

  • Register at the Cyberworlds 2016 conference.
  • Pay the required registration fee.
  • Send all relevant information, such as applicant's name, affiliation and number of accepted paper (if any).

For any further information on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Cyberworlds 2016 Secretariat:
Contact Person: CW2016 Secretariat:
Ling Bai
bl8344 (AT) cqut.edu.cn