- RUTHVEN DM, CHING CB. Countercurrent And Simulated Countercurrent Adsorption Separation Processes. Chem Eng Sci, 44 (5): 1011-1038, 1989.
- CHING CB, LIM BG, LEE EJD, et al. Preparative Resolution Of Praziquantel Enantiomers By Simulated Countercurrent Chromatography. J Chromatogr, 634 (2): 215-219, 1993.
- Wang XIN and Ching CB, Chiral Separation and Modeling of Three Chiral Centre b-Blocker Drug (Nadolol) By Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography, J. Chromatography. A., 1035, pp 167-176, 2004.
- Liu Yue, Wang Xin, Wang Jing-Kang and Ching Chi Bun, Structural Characterization and Enantioseparation of Chiral Compound Praziquantel, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 93, Issue 12, Pages 2877-3110 (December 2004).
- Wang Xiu Juan, Wiehler Harald and Ching Chi Bun, A study of the characterization and the crystallization of 4-hydroxy-2-pyrrolidone, Chirality, 16, 4, 220-227, 2004.
- Zheng-Wu Bai, Xiang-Hua Lai, Lei Chen, Chi Bun Ching and Siu-Choon Ng, Arylcarbamoylated allylcarbamido-beta-cyclodextrin: synthesis and immobilization on non-functionalized silica gel as a chiral stationary phase, accepted by Tetrahedron Letters, 2004.